- Visit the exquisite monuments and World Heritage sites at Agra & Jaipur
- Tour Fatehpur Sikri, the fabled red sandstone city, once the symbol of the glory and power of the Mughals
- Take off on a Royal safari, seeking the elusive tiger in Ranthambore
- Enjoy the colourful and bustling bazaars of the royal city of Jaipur and shop for India’s finest handicrafts and mementos
- Relish a Royal banquet in Jaipur
Tour duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Places Covered: New Delhi - Agra - Sawai Madhopur - Jaipur - New Delhi
Board the train at the Delhi Cantt station and begin your enchanting journey to the magical city of Agra.
Arrive at Agra. Visit the iconic Taj Mahal, and other architectural gems of the Mughal Empire; the Itmad-ud-Daullah and the impressive Agra Fort. Your discovery of the essence of Mughal architecture is completed with a visit to Fatehpur Sikri, a masterpiece in red sandstone.
Arrive at Ranthambore and spend a day in the Ranthambore Tiger Reserve, once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Jaipur. Enjoy adventurous morning and afternoon safaris at the Reserve, looking for the elusive big cats. Continue onward to the historic capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, often called the Pink City. Explore the forts and palaces with a walk through the colorful bazaars of this beautiful city. Enjoy a special dinner in the evening.
Arrive in Delhi, where your journey comes to an end.
October 2014 To March 2015
||April - 25, 28
||May - 02, 05
Rates are valid "On Request"
- All Costs are in US Dollars
- The above costs are per cabin per Journey
- Presidential Suite can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
(Applicable for Children below 12 years)
- Government Service tax of 3.09% is additional and will be charged extra on the published tariff
- Prices are subject to change incase of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Child rates are applicable from 6 to 12 years.
About: Deccan Odyssey Train
As the wind whispers through the halo of legends crowning the land of the mighty Marathas, a lone majestic whistle blows its salutation of honour as it gracefully traverses this land of fantastic fantasy. Welcome to the mesmerizing Maharashtra experience aboard the luxurious DECCAN ODYSSEY.
The weeklong Deccan Odyssey tour includes several exotic destinations covering the vast expanse of Maharashtra and a pinch of Goa - Mumbai, Ganpatipule, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurg, Goa, Pune, Aurangabad, Ajanta and Ellora.
Experience the finest and the best of train journeys of the world. The Deccan Odyssey is much more than a mere luxury train cruise. It's a 'classical odyssey' of time beyond the realms of the present. Welcome aboard!
The Deccan Odyssey has 21 coaches out of which 11 are passenger cars with 4 coupes each. There are 2 Presidential Suite Cars with 2 coupes each car. The train also has a conference car (can be redesigned as dance floor in the night) and two restaurant cars. There is also a lounge/bar car and one surprising addition is a Spa Car. Apart from the above there are generator cars with luggage store and staff car or spare car.
Conference Room with capacity to host 50 guests with facility for satellite communication, Internet, computer with printer and fax, and telephone exchange
- Channel Music
- Ayurvedic Massage Centre
- Steam Bath
- Beauty Parlour
- Business Centre
- Special Suite for Physically challenged
- Fully loaded mini pantry in each coach
- Telephone in each saloon
- Television in each coach
- Plasma TV in Lounge Car
- PA System/ 6 Channel Music System
- Lounge in each passenger car