Destinations:Film City, Bollywood shooting sites, Theater
Tour Duration: 08 Hours
01.00 PM : Pick up from your hotel
We will pick you from Hotel/ Airport/ Railway Station to Film location. Here you will be met and greeted by the Bollywood Guide. He will then provide an introduction to the guests informing them about the origin and evolution of the Indian Film Industry (Bollywood) from the bygone era till the date.
01.00 PM : Visit the Bollywood shooting site
Now you will be taken to the shooting area where the Films, TV Serials & Add films are gets shot. They will be given an exciting experience of the technicalities and the way of shooting.
02.30 PM Enjoy more details for Bollywood shoot
Make up, editing, dubbing, processing of raw film, background music, animation and Sound effects, vision mixing, special effects, set making, choreography, stunt rehearsals, publicity campaigns etc are the other activities that you enjoys on Bollywood Day Tour.
04.00 PM Visit Film star houses
Guests will then be escorted back to the exit gates where they will be received by our company representative. From here we proceed to Juhu and Bandra region to take glimpse of the most famous Flim Star Houses (from outside).
05.00 PM Visit the theatre
We further drive to city to now watch a Bollywood movie being screened at the theatre like Eros / Regal / New Excelsior.
06.00 PM Watch the latest Bollywood movie
We now arrive at the theatre to watch Bollywood movie, the Mumbai way. It is real experience to sit and watch a movie with a local crowd the local way in the same theatre where major Blockbusters are premiered & released. These theatres still have the old Charm the comfort and have not given way to the Multiplexes.
Mr. Shiavax S. Cambata established Eros Theatre in the year 1938 having stood the test of time, from when it first opened its gates to movie patrons, the Eros Cinema has always been a preferred destination for movie goers in South Mumbai. The iconic Eros cinema is housed within the north wing of the Cambata Building. With a glorious past and a large base of loyal patrons, the Eros Cinema has a lot to be proud of.
- Regal Theatre was built during the boom in Cinema during 30s when Eros opened in Mumbai. Its interiors were designed to create an impression of airiness, coolness and size in harmony with the modern simplicity of the exteriors. Regal was executed completely in reinforced cement concrete (RCC), fully air conditioned, and underground space for parking at a time. Today, it is a multi-use building combining a theatre with shops at street level.
The Clients will be escorted to the Auditorium accompanied by our Representative for the convenience. Local Snacks like PaoBhaji, Cold Drinks will be served during the Interval while watching the movie make your Mumbai Bollywood Tour a real treat to enjoy.
09.00 PM : Enjoy Dinner
Later after the movie the guest shall be transferred to a famous city restaurant Gaylord / Leopold / Indigo etc to enjoy delicious local cuisine. After Dinner proceed back to your hotel.
Mumbai Bollywood Tour Highlights :
Visit to the Bollywood shooting site
Visit the houses of famous Bollywood stars.
- Pick-up and drop off from/to your hotel in Mumbai
- Guided visit to Bollywood site and theatre.
- Bollywood studio entry tickets.
- Air conditioned chauffeur driven vehicle for the entire trip
- Bollywood movie tickets.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Refreshment during watching the movie.
- 2 bottles of mineral water per head for the trip
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare, Permit fees, Entry fess, Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity.
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
View Tour Packages Leave A Request