Tour Duration: 16 Hours
06.00 AM : Pick-up from Delhi
In the morning our driver will pick you from your hotel / home in Delhi to start for a 4 hours drive to Jaipur. We will stop at the midway for about 15 minutes for refreshments and snacks.
10.30 AM : Reach the Elephant Farm
As you reach Jaipur at around 10.30, we directly take you to the Elephant farm to spend your entire day with the elephants.
In recent days the interest of the traveller for spending some time with an Elephant is increasing. It is just like owning an elephant for a day and getting engaged with the elephant in various activities such as communicating with elephants in their language, feeding the elephants, painting on elephants, elephants washing, bathing with elephants, cooking for elephants, clay pottery, folk dance & music activities etc.
The activities organised near the Amer Fort in Jaipur where our team is devoted to create a safe and natural environment for elephants. The elephants are trained through positive reinforcement animal management principals. Our team offers the travellers a unique opportunity to interact with the elephants in their language on their tour of a day with elephant in Jaipur.
The sanctuary in Jaipur has 30 beautiful female elephants and our package is a fantastic way for the travellers to get hands of experience and make a real difference to the life of elephants. In this package, day tour elephant Jaipur, you get a chance to spend a day in some most exciting and innovating elephant village in India.
Enjoy the day with the biggest and the gentlest animal in the world. Learn to take care of them, create a bond of love with them while bathing them in the pond, feed them, make designs on their back with colours and enjoy ride on her bare back.
02.00 PM : Lunch at Jaipur
After having spent memorable time with our elephants we take you to a city restaurant where you can enjoy delicious local food.
03.00 PM : Half day tour of Jaipur city and shopping
After having lunch we go to the city for a quick trip. Drive past the famous HawaMahal (Palace of Winds), Visit Amer Fort by jeep and enjoy a rickshaw ride in the busy markets of Jaipur. A short walk in the market will be good experience.
06.00 PM: Drive back to Delhi
After finishing the sightseeing of Jaipur we drive back to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your hotel/home on a Day tour of Jaipur.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel in Delhi
- Excellent private air conditioned vehicle with chauffeur
- All state permits, toll taxes, diesel, driver allowance etc for the vehicle
- Elephant bathing, painting and bare back ride activities
- Clay pottery making activities
- Traditional dress-up and cooking
- Delicious lunch in Jaipur
- Guided sightseeing tour of HawaMahal and Amer Fort
- 2 bottles of mineral water per head for the trip
- All presently applicable taxes and service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare, Permit fees, Entry fess, Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity.
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Please Note:Elephant ride at Amer Fort is subject to availability.
View Tour Packages Leave A Request