Destinations:Amer Fort, HawaMahal, City Palace Museum, Observatory, etc
Tour Duration: 17 Hours
06.00 AM : Depart from Delhi
Pick up from your hotel and a 4-5 hrs drive to Jaipur by a private chauffeur driven air-conditioned car.
10.00 AM : Jaipur tour
On arrival at Jaipur straight you will first see the finest architectural beauty of Jaipur HawaMahal (Palace of Winds). The five storied palace of HawaMahal was constructed in the 18th century by Maharaja SawaiPratap Singh. From the window of the palace, the queens and royal ladies used to see the celebrations, parades, etc.
11.30 AM : Museum and Observatory
Next you will visit to City Palace where the former Maharaja of Jaipur resides in one complex and rest is converted into the museum. Also visit JantarMantar, one of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh in the early 18th century that is one of the finest examples of civil architecture of the Rajputs.
02.30 PM : Elephant ride at Amer Fort
A journey to the Jaipur cannot be completed without enjoying an Elephant ride. Post lunch, we drive to Amer Fort and we ascend the fort on an elephant’s back which gives you a feel of Maharaja. You can see the skyline of Jaipur city while ascending the fort which is situated on the top of the Aravali hills. The fort has some of the interesting buildings like Sheesh Mahal (Mirror Palace), Diwane-Am (Hall of Public Audience), and Diwan-e- Khash (Hall of Private Audience) making the same day Jaipur tour to one of the accomplished travel experience of your life.
04.00 PM : Rickshaw ride and local visits
Experience a short rickshaw ride in the streets of pink City. Enjoy some free time exploring the colourful and crowded local bazaars of Jaipur. One can also enjoy shopping of handicraft, textiles, jewels, etc. Jaipur is world famous for its high quality semi-precious and precious stones.
05.30 PM : Departure to Delhi
After enjoying the memorable Day tour of Jaipur we drive back to Delhi at around 05.30 PM. Drive through the Jaipur-Delhi national highway and enjoy the countryside.
10.00 PM : Arrive at your hotel
You reach your hotel/home in Delhi after a comfortable 4-5 hours drive through Jaipur-Delhi National highway.
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel in Delhi
- Air-conditioned private car for all transfers and sightseeing trips
- Services of excellent drivers trained to serve international travellers
- Excellent English speaking tour guide in Jaipur for briefing at the monuments
- Elephant ride at Amer Fort
- Experience a short Rickshaw ride in Jaipur
- Delicious Buffet Lunch at Jaipur
- 2 bottles of mineral water per head for the trip
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Air Fare / Train Fare, Permit fees, Entry fess, Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity.
- Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
Elephant ride at Amer Fort is subject to availability. In case of non-availability of Elephant the clients may ascend to the fort by jeep/car which will be provided by us.
View Tour Packages Leave A Request